ISO 45001 (previously OHSAS 18001) Certification Services
Organisations have to take responsibility for the effects their activities have on their employees, visitors, the local population and the local environment. When things go wrong, it can prove costly to personnel and the organisation concerned. The repercussions can sometimes be felt by the nation as a whole and, in extreme cases, the international community.
A drastic change in attitude of all interested parties suggests a clear commitment to Occupational Health & Safety is required. A commitment that will lead to development, continual improvement by not only considering different engineering and management changes but also simultaneously considering the health and safety risks of employees, visitors, the local population and environment. This can be demonstrated through ISO 45001 certification, or certification to other related standards.
Progressive business will aim to go beyond statutory and regulatory requirements and promote continuous improvement on health and safety matters
Increasingly, stringent legislation, the development of economic policies, human resources management and other measures are used to foster Occupational Health & Safety protection and welfare. A general growth of concern from stakeholders and other interested parties suggests a clear commitment to Occupational Health & Safety is required. A commitment that will lead to sustainable development, continual improvement and the new challenges posed by globalization. This can be demonstrated through ISO 45001 certification, or certification to other related standards.
Needs of OH&SMS implementation in your organization
Implementing OH&SMS will help in controlling key processes and provides control on occupational health and safety risks involved in organization.
- Improves company's image in market.
- Attract most qualified personnels and reduces the turn around of good employees, hence provides stability and smoothness in working.
- To show interested parties, that organization is not just restricted to production and selling their products and has great concerns about the health and safety of their personnels.
Benefits of OH&SMS in your organization
By implementing system helps orgnisation in controlling occupational health and safety risks.
- Ensure organisation's concern on safety of employees and other affected individuals.
- Gives improvement in company's image and attract most qualified personnels, best suppliers, good customers and other interested parties.
- Provides a system for continually identifying legal and other requirements.
- Provides a structured approach to risk assessment within the organsiation.
- Reduces accidents and occupational ill health.
- Reduces stress and greater productivity.
- Increases employee moral.
- Employees feel responsibility towards goals set by organisation
- A reduction in likelihood of paying legal costs and compensation.
- Most parts of legal compliance audits by customers are covered (In case of export oriented units)
- To demonstrate organization commitment that will lead to sustainable development, continual improvement and the new challenges posed by globalization
How QMS can help your organisation
Certification of your Occupational Health and Safety Management System get critical processes under control, and all auditors used in QMS has vide experience and hence their auditing provide value addition in this area during the audits. This system can be applied to all companies, irrespective of size, however more beneficial to companies with a large work force, complex processes involved in production.