Is your organization concerned about:
Superior Food Quality?
Better Market Image?
Preferred supplier status?
From Commodity To Branded Product?
The result for all above is HACCP
What is HACCP?
Hazard Analysis and Critical Central Point (HACCP) is a process control system designed to identify and prevent biological, chemical and physical hazards in food production. HACCP includes steps designed to prevent problems before they occur and to correct deviations through a systematic way as soon as they are detected.
HACCP enables the producers, processors, distributors, exporters, etc, of food products to utilize technical resources efficiently and in a cost effective manner in assuring food safety.
Such preventive control systems with documentation and Certification can also help you discover strengths, weaknesses, and improvement opportunities. QMS auditors use our Risk Based Certification approach to assess how well your Food Safety System supports the areas of greatest importance to you and ultimately by your customer, in addition to measuring compliance against elected standards.
Where QMS can help you?
With the range of QMS certification schemes, we are able to offer specific schemes such as HACCP, or this could also be combined with ISO 9001 or other management systems as required.
Through the QMS Certification schemes, there are significant benefits that the food industry can obtain:
- A preventative approach to food safety
- Can help identify process improvements
- Demonstrates the organizations intentions to take all reasonable precautions and exercise due diligence in the hygienic production of the products.
- Identification of process improvements through use of auditing techniques.
- Enhances customer confidence that the products have been produced hygienically and sage and that the system has been verified by a competent third party agency.
- Reduces the different customer assessments and therefore save cost and time, as is globally recognized.
- Improves employee morale and performance through the promotion of team spirit.
- Reduces wastage and product recalls in a cost effective way
Helps in meeting Food Safety legislation requirements of the countries where the company export food products.